Consumers increasingly expect brands to talk with them rather than at them. They also prefer brands who their friends recommend. This is why social networks are so powerful at amplifying the validation to trial or continual use of a brand.
Evolve believes in leveraging existing social networks and influencers to use their size and connections to act as brand conduits and ambassadors themselves. While people think brands will try to sell to them, their friends are doing them a favour when recommending a product or service.
Services Evolve offer include:
The majority of Australian consumers are on Facebook daily, many spending hours a day. Younger audiences are equally on Instagram and Snapchat. Business leaders use Twitter and LinkedIn. These groups can be cost efficiently targeted as part of your online media mix. These include:
- Custom/Lookalike Audience Set-Up and Maintenance: Following from customer segmentation Evolve sets-up your target consumer groups into the relevant social network's (mainly Facebook's) Custom Audiences. These can then be used to A/B test different ad creative before investing substantial marketing funds.
- Social Media Advertising & Retargeting Campaigns: Optimising social media ad buys and objectives across different social channels and audiences: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and range of retargeting and programmatic ad networks.
- Native Advertising Formats & New Types of Video Ad Formats Development: The IAB document standards used by internet industry including for native advertising. Groups such as Facebook are pushing new video formats such as Canvas. Evolve keeps track of daily updates and delivers best results for clients.
Rather than send you a list of overpriced, out of date and ageing media stars without social media power, Evolve's deep data dive provides you with a relevant list of influencers to target. Our followup Influencer Outreach services include finding you the best people, pages and groups at the right price with the best brand fit.
- Popular Bloggers and Tweeters: Brand Ambassadors — each market has it's own network of high reach and quality engagement content creators. Key categories include: parenting, financial services, alcohol, hospitality, retail and real estate.
- YouTube Stars and Instagram Leaders: Brand Ambassadors — the younger market and those whose focus are photos (Instagram), video (YouTube) or messaging photos and videos (Snapchat) can be targeted as brand ambassadors in categories such as travel, gaming, food, beauty, fitness, fmcg, and soft drinks.
- Popular Facebook Pages & Groups: Performance Partnerships — the growth of Facebook has led to the rise of independent high reach and use pages in a range of categories. Evolve can negotiate direct relationships with these pages using a number of performance business models (CPC, CPM, etc). Popular categories in this space include automotive, sport (various), music, film, and retail.
Social Location Marketing
Whether a national brand or local retailer, many campaigns require reaching a small geographic subset of users. Being able to regionally target Instagram ads and publish local user generated content results in a more amplified campaign. Evolve services include:
- Local Business Campaigns: Set up a geo-targeted area over your local catchment area to promote your local café, restaurant, retail or service business to capture local shoppers. Ads only reach local Instagram users.
- Geo-Brand Promotions: Major brands such as those running an event, or launching a new product at a specific shopping mall need to run highly geo-targeted promotions. Evolve enables you to only reach relevant local Instagram venues.
- Geo-Retailer Promotions: Retailers can assist sale of new season items by creating in-store incentives and geo-targeted Instagram competitions. For example, retailer creates ‘win an outfit’ local promotion to help drive sales of a new range; the audience is attracted in-store (to try it out) and to win must upload and share the photo to enter the contest.
Find out more about Social Location Marketing.