Not all videos are created equal
Today's market demands that you shoot vision once, but cut multiple times to ensure it works across different channels. YouTube videos can be longer, while Snapchat videos are short, Facebook videos need to adapt to auto-play environment and be natively hosted.
Evolve Video prides itself on helping clients navigate the intersection of the video and social worlds
We aim to create affordable online, especially short-form, video content suited to the users of the major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. We’re equipped to deal with virtually any brief such as creative branded content, production demonstration videos, ‘how to’ and instructional videos, interview-based content, and more.
Branded Content Creation
Quality entertaining video that is responsive across mobile and web is a base requirement for your videos. They also need to inspire, entertain, educate and provide utility to the viewer. Types of branded content Evolve makes:
- Product Demonstration Explainer Videos: Showcase your product in a fun yet informative way.
- Instructional/How-to Videos: We help you choose the right subject matter expert, the video length, topics covered and key learning goals.
- Campaign Trailers: Optimised for all media, online and social channels.
- Time Lapse Videos: Highlight naturally occurring beauty that changes over time using this format.
- Animation & Stop Motion Videos: Create distinct animated branded characters and narratives.
Social Network Videos
Evolve work from a mindset of 'Social-First' which means our videos get what makes the different social networks work.
- YouTube: Long form videos that encourage view ability and completion are rewarded on YouTube.
- Facebook: Don't just post a link to your YouTube video or upload a duplicate of your YouTube video to Facebook. Let us optimise your native Facebook video.
- Instagram/Snapchat: The short form recurring video loop of social networks such as Snapchat have a specific narrative that Evolve can apply to your brands.
Event Highlight Videos
Live-streaming and recording of flash-events along with launch events can be powerful in connecting consumers to brands and new product launches. Examples of these include:
- New Product Launches: Capture consumer excitement when an in demand product is made available on market.
- Conference/Keynote Videos: Record the latest conference your execs talk at, perfect to distribute on LinkedIn.
- Live Streaming: Social networks like YouTube and Facebook are offering 'live' video products that can be perfect for entertainment, sporting, charity and hospitality events.
Video Distribution & Optimisation
Evolve can optimise your videos so they are given the chance to go viral and get a large percentage of the target audience watching them. Services include:
- YouTube Video Optimisation: Checklist of tactics to optimise videos on YouTube.
- Facebook Outreach: Target popular relevant page owners to post videos to get traffic.
- Paid Social Promotion: Leverage low cost Twitter & Facebook paid advertising to increase video views.