Acquire Local Customers with Evolve
Evolve works with some of the world's biggest companies on it's most local of campaigns. Want to target by a street, suburb, shopping centre, venue or GPS point? Try our social location marketing services.
How does Social Location Marketing work?
Social location marketing is the ability to market your brand/product at a specific location using Geo-Social data, available through social networking platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Geo-Fencing: First thing we do is quarantine and quantify the geographic location your customers are in.
- Retail Venue Data: Through Evolve's partnership with leading location technology such as Mapkats, you can gain real-time insights on visitor engagement at your outlet/store.
- Location Based Audience Targeting: Develop customer segmentation profiles to develop targeted location advertising using channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Location Based Advertising: A/B test different location based advertising at different customer segments to see what works. Run targeted promotions based on venues/suburbs as well as day/time.
How is Social Location Marketing delivered?
Evolve's research and insights services can first segment your customers to understand what social networks they use. Each of these have different local targeting options.
Mapkats is one of the Social Location Marketing Platforms Evolve has partnered with. It allows brands to run geo-fenced competitions on Instagram. Benefits include:
- Gain insights from visitors to your venues
- Concentrated local marketing to users likely to visit your stores
- Amplify marketing messages to specific users in designated locations
- Speak directly with 'regulars' to your and competitor's retail locations