Defining the purpose of your brand's social media can be ignored. Corporate communications channel? Promotional marketing? Vehicle to build a database, leads and sales? How this is brought to life is very important.
While many agencies rely on 'soft' frameworks such as numbers of fans/likes, Evolve applies 'stronger' business models, drilling into revenue, cost and profit variables.
Social Business Audit
Evolve analyses the relationship of social media to your overall business model. We compare your performance to the market, identifying social media gaps and opportunities. Goals are then set to capture these. Deliverables include:
- Social Channel Gap Analysis: High value target customers not being served on major social networks.
- Business Goals Review: Re-calibration of current social media goals: Creating balance between building fan base, vibrant community, brand awareness, lead capture and sales.
- Viral Business Model Opportunities: Recommendations on new social media marketing opportunities and complementary tools incl. paid social, lead management, video, re-targeting, email and programmatic tools.
Social Network Execution Strategies
Rather than provide 'consultant-speak', Evolve's point of difference is to deliver actionable information to capture new social network opportunities. It does this by providing detailed implementation plans;
- Digital Eco-System Architectures: Evolve defines your organisation's role in new social media opportunities, and identifies the impact of people, product and process.
- Social Value Proposition: Evolve works with you to define an overarching value system that both employees and customers can strive for around social media.
- New Social Product Development: Evolve assists scope the product features, benefits, costs and revenue opportunity of new opportunities incl social media marketing, native advertising, lead management, paid social, programmatic, email marketing, and re-targeting.
- Social Channel Implementation Plans: Evolve provides detailed breakdowns of social media implementation by channel (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Online Media, Forums, Blogs, Communities, Apps, Pages).
Social Content Audits
While many agencies get excited by visible numbers like views and shares, Evolve delves deeper into metrics that matter to achieve your business goals.
- Quick-Fix Social Channel Checklist: User interface review of your social channels, with a quick list of fixes.
- Social Content Performance Report: Your social content and related analytics are grouped into highly/under performing.
Social Content Plans
Evolve rolls it's sleeves up and provides specific content recommendations necessary to optimise content performance:
- Content Pillars: The fundamental content pillars and channels content is being developed are specified. (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, forums, blogs, media, etc).
- Content Publishing Schedule: How often to publish, when, type of content serving to which customer segment, requires a detailed and strong understanding of content, which Evolve has.
- Content Formats & Specifications: Evolve helps define necessary specs across all major content types: video, editorial, advertorial, advertising.