10 top insights for 2015 from Social Media Week Sydney
Bringing Social Media Week to Australia with the team at Rinsed was one of the highlights of the year for us so we thought we’d share our top insights from the week that was a national trending topic on Twitter from September 22-24. #SMWsyd
- The main social media channels have become main stream media channels.
- Facebook is now pay to play native advertising platform.
- The importance of visual branding cannot be underestimated.
- Working with influencers and advocates is becoming more important as part of brand social media strategy.
- To scale social media effectively takes time and resources.
- Quality & useful content will deliver value to your audience and build brand equity.
- Brands need to be braver, deliver value and respect their audiences.
- You need to adopt a test and learn approach to build your social presence effectively.
- You don’t need to be on all the platforms BUT what you are on do well.
- Smaller businesses should focus on having better relationships with fewer customers.
If you didn’t have the chance to attend you can still view the livestream of the Beresford Hotel sessions at the following link.
Want to Evolve?
Posts by Category
- Case Study 8
- Influencer marketing 12
- augmented realty 2
- content marketing 17
- content strategy 5
- event marketing 4
- instagram 10
- instagram contest 1
- property marketing 1
- research & insights 6
- retail marketing 4
- social location marketing 2
- social media 4
- social video 14
- thought leadership 3
- user generated content 4
- video marketing 13
- virtual reality 3
CONNECT WITH US
View on Twitter